Numberblocks: Numberblob counters
Count, sort, pattern, play, and learn with the Numberblocks Numberblob Counting Set, based on the popular award-winning CBeebies TV series! The Numberblobs are the fun-loving friends that help the Numberblocks show young children the magic behind numbers. Use these versatile maths mastery resources in the classroom or at home to build a range of early years maths skills including counting, patterning, sorting, sequencing, grouping, addition, subtraction and more. This set includes 120 colourful Numberblobs Counters in 12 colours that match the Numberblocks One to Ten in a convenient storage tub.
The Numberblob Counting Set is ideal for building number sense through a variety of hands-on maths activities based on the award-winning TV series.
- The 120 counters in 12 different colours match Numberblock One to Ten, allowing children to recreate the maths concepts they see onscreen, and sort by colour, or even by shade.
- There are 10 counters for each colour which provides materials for adding, subtracting, counting, and patterning activities.
- The 2 forms of counters (closed mouth and open mouth) mirror the Numberblobs on the show and extend the ways that children can sort.
- The 2D shapes hidden on the bottom of each counter encourage children to identify shapes and facilitate discussion of the number of sides, corners, vertices, and more.
- The Numberblob Counters measure 2cm in diameter, which is the scale of a MathLink Cube, providing one-to-one correspondence when used with the MathLink Cubes Numberblocks Activity Sets (sold separately).
- The included guide has teacher-developed activities related to selected episodes.
- Made from durable, soft-touch plastic, children will love playing and learning with the Numberblob Counters.
- The Numberblobs Counters are easy to wipe clean after use, and store in the convenient storage tub with carry handle.
Recommended from age 3 years +
Delivery of orders
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service
Orders under £75 - £2.95 per order
Orders over £75 - shipping is FREE OF CHARGE
- Royal Mail 24 hours tracked service - £7.50
Orders received before midday Monday to Friday are usually processed and shipped that day. Orders received after midday will be shipped the next working day.
In busier periods it may take slightly longer but we will still aim to have processed and dispatched your order within three working days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed over the weekend will usually be packed and dispatched on Monday.
Our standard delivery charges above refer to deliveries to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. We can arrange for shipping to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands but please contact us on 0161 445 1097 to discuss as shipping will need to be calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the parcel to be shipped.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified timescales, however where it is not possible to meet these timescales due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We use the Royal Mail to deliver our orders and have found them to be reliable. We use the 48 hour tracked service and a tracking number will be emailed to customers once the parcel has been collected by the Collections department. We also offer a 24 hour tracked service for a higher rate.
Certain items are not held in our shop but are dispatched direct from our suppliers, this will be advised in the product description. Our suppliers will also aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of orders being received, however again this may vary at busier times of the year or for certain areas.
If the postman/woman is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery services at our discretion. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon receipt of the products or on the date of first attempted delivery by us provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
We do not currently offer international shipping, we are able to take orders from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is in the UK.
Click and Collect
Customers may order online and opt to collect their order from our Didsbury shop.
We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. All items are carefully packaged in order to reach you in perfect condition.