Lego Dots Bag Extra DOTS - Series 2 41916
Kids and fans of arts and crafts items will love this cool LEGO® DOTS (41916) Extra DOTS - Series 2 pack! Designed to work with all the different LEGO DOTS sets, these easy extra tiles offer kids the chance to expand their designs in fun new ways and change them to suit their outfit, mood or room decor.
Extra creativity in a bag
This great little pack features 109 colorful tiles, including 20 opalescent glitter tiles and 10 special printed tiles from a range of 16 – so what's in the bag is a surprise! This lets kids decorate their own friendship bracelet kits or room decor items and build on their imagination skills.
Make arts and crafts even more fun
The joy of this little pack is the chance for kids to be even more creative in decorating their LEGO DOTS toys, to mix and match with their friends and show off their own unique designs. The sets make great stocking stuffer gifts for Christmas, fun extra birthday presents, or a top add-on purchase with any of the other DOTS sets.
- Build your child’s love of creative DIY with this bag of tiles, with 79 tiles in 4 colors, 20 opalescent glitter tiles, and 10 out of a possible 16 decorated emoticon tiles – exactly what’s in the bag is a surprise!
- Imagination on display! Kids can stretch their design and self-expression skills as they decorate using these great tiles, whether following patterns from the different LEGO® DOTS toys or coming up with new ideas.
- The colorful (41916) Extra DOTS - Series 2 tiles are great for creating new designs with the different DOTS toys or with other LEGO® sets for fun and easy arts and crafts for kids.
- Any DIY or arts and crafts fan will love adding this Extra DOTS - Series 2 pack (41916) to other sets they have. The new colors and decorated tiles will be a fun anytime or add-on gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Small and totally portable, this cute imagination toy bag is perfect for young designers to add to their creations and then display their new designs on their bracelet or room decor items.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ imaginative play skills and give them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the bag and the creativity begins! With lots of new colors and cute decorated tiles, this set can lead to loads of extra fun crafts as kids add the tiles to any of the other DOTS room decor or bracelet-making kits.
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTSsets. This fun addition to the bracelet and room decor sets offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and tiles are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building kit meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
Recommended ages: 6+
Delivery of orders
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service
Orders under £75 - £2.95 per order
Orders over £75 - shipping is FREE OF CHARGE
- Royal Mail 24 hours tracked service - £7.50
Orders received before midday Monday to Friday are usually processed and shipped that day. Orders received after midday will be shipped the next working day.
In busier periods it may take slightly longer but we will still aim to have processed and dispatched your order within three working days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed over the weekend will usually be packed and dispatched on Monday.
Our standard delivery charges above refer to deliveries to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. We can arrange for shipping to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands but please contact us on 0161 445 1097 to discuss as shipping will need to be calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the parcel to be shipped.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified timescales, however where it is not possible to meet these timescales due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We use the Royal Mail to deliver our orders and have found them to be reliable. We use the 48 hour tracked service and a tracking number will be emailed to customers once the parcel has been collected by the Collections department. We also offer a 24 hour tracked service for a higher rate.
Certain items are not held in our shop but are dispatched direct from our suppliers, this will be advised in the product description. Our suppliers will also aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of orders being received, however again this may vary at busier times of the year or for certain areas.
If the postman/woman is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery services at our discretion. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon receipt of the products or on the date of first attempted delivery by us provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
We do not currently offer international shipping, we are able to take orders from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is in the UK.
Click and Collect
Customers may order online and opt to collect their order from our Didsbury shop.
We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. All items are carefully packaged in order to reach you in perfect condition.