LEGO Christmas Advent Calendar - Star Wars 2023 75366
Bring festive joy to kids every day in the run-up to Christmas with the 2023 LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar (75366). It’s packed with collectible characters, mini build toys and accessories to play out Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: The Bad Batch stories and to combine with other LEGO Star Wars sets.
The set features 8 LEGO® Star Wars™ characters, including Emperor Palpatine, an Ewok and a Pit Droid in Christmas outfits, a Gonk Droid dressed as a reindeer and Omega with a sledge. A cool holiday gift idea for Star Wars fans aged 6 and over, the calendar also contains 15 mini builds, such as The Justifier, a STAP speeder, The Mandalorian’s N-1 Starfighter, Clone Command Centre and an Ewok village to inspire imaginative play.
Galaxy of possibilities
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999, and there is an awesome range of sets to thrill fans of all ages.
- 2023 LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar (75366) – Build festive joy during the Christmas holidays with an Advent calendar featuring Star Wars characters, mini build toy vehicles and accessories
- 8 characters – Includes Emperor Palpatine, an Ewok and a Pit Droid in Christmas outfits, a Gonk Droid dressed as a reindeer, Omega with a sledge, a 212th Clone Trooper, B-1 Battle Droid and Princess Leia
- 10 mini build vehicles – The Justifier, The Mandalorian’s N-1 Starfighter, a turbo tank, STAP speeder, AAT, Imperial Shuttle, AT-ST, speeder bike, Imperial Star Destroyer and Ewok glider
- 5 other mini builds – Clone Command Centre, Ewok village, Endor bunker, Endor shield protector and Emperor’s throne
- Creative fun – Includes characters and builds to play out Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: The Bad Batch stories and to use with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets
- Gift idea for ages 6 and over – Give this 320-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar as a Christmas holiday gift to kids
- Fun toy building kits for all ages – LEGO® Star Wars™ sets enable kids and adult Star Wars fans to recreate iconic scenes, role-play their own creative stories or simply display the brick-built models
- Premium quality – LEGO® bricks meet strict quality standards, ensuring that they connect simply and securely
- Safety assurance – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analysed to make sure that they meet demanding global safety standards.
Delivery of orders
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service
Orders under £75 - £2.95 per order
Orders over £75 - shipping is FREE OF CHARGE
- Royal Mail 24 hours tracked service - £7.50
Orders received before midday Monday to Friday are usually processed and shipped that day. Orders received after midday will be shipped the next working day.
In busier periods it may take slightly longer but we will still aim to have processed and dispatched your order within three working days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed over the weekend will usually be packed and dispatched on Monday.
Our standard delivery charges above refer to deliveries to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. We can arrange for shipping to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands but please contact us on 0161 445 1097 to discuss as shipping will need to be calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the parcel to be shipped.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified timescales, however where it is not possible to meet these timescales due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We use the Royal Mail to deliver our orders and have found them to be reliable. We use the 48 hour tracked service and a tracking number will be emailed to customers once the parcel has been collected by the Collections department. We also offer a 24 hour tracked service for a higher rate.
Certain items are not held in our shop but are dispatched direct from our suppliers, this will be advised in the product description. Our suppliers will also aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of orders being received, however again this may vary at busier times of the year or for certain areas.
If the postman/woman is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery services at our discretion. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon receipt of the products or on the date of first attempted delivery by us provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
We do not currently offer international shipping, we are able to take orders from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is in the UK.
Click and Collect
Customers may order online and opt to collect their order from our Didsbury shop.
We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. All items are carefully packaged in order to reach you in perfect condition.