Lego Friends - Newsroom Van 41749
News-reporter play for kids aged 6+ – Kids who are passionate about protecting wildlife can enjoy hours of play with this LEGO® Friends Newsroom Van toy (41749).
• 3 characters and accessories – The set comes with LEGO® Friends characters Aliya, Peter the logger, and Darrel, who is protesting about the tree being cut down.
• Filming and reporting the news – Kids can create endless newsroom stories with the accessories, which include a walkie-talkie, microphone, an owl with an egg, a sign and a chainsaw.
• Act out the story – Kids can enjoy recording the news time after time. The tree branch can be knocked down, causing the egg to fall from the nest, while the extendable camera crane captures the events.
• A gift for roving reporters and wildlife lovers – This LEGO® Friends set makes a gift idea for any child aged 6 and up who would love to film and report local news.
• Sized for young builders – The LEGO® Friends Newsroom Van measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 3 in. (8 cm) wide.
• A helping hand – Discover intuitive instructions in the LEGO® Builder app, where builders can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track their progress and save sets as they develop new skills.
Delivery of orders
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service
Orders under £75 - £2.95 per order
Orders over £75 - shipping is FREE OF CHARGE
- Royal Mail 24 hours tracked service - £7.50
Orders received before midday Monday to Friday are usually processed and shipped that day. Orders received after midday will be shipped the next working day.
In busier periods it may take slightly longer but we will still aim to have processed and dispatched your order within three working days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed over the weekend will usually be packed and dispatched on Monday.
Our standard delivery charges above refer to deliveries to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. We can arrange for shipping to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands but please contact us on 0161 445 1097 to discuss as shipping will need to be calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the parcel to be shipped.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified timescales, however where it is not possible to meet these timescales due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We use the Royal Mail to deliver our orders and have found them to be reliable. We use the 48 hour tracked service and a tracking number will be emailed to customers once the parcel has been collected by the Collections department. We also offer a 24 hour tracked service for a higher rate.
Certain items are not held in our shop but are dispatched direct from our suppliers, this will be advised in the product description. Our suppliers will also aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of orders being received, however again this may vary at busier times of the year or for certain areas.
If the postman/woman is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery services at our discretion. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon receipt of the products or on the date of first attempted delivery by us provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
We do not currently offer international shipping, we are able to take orders from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is in the UK.
Click and Collect
Customers may order online and opt to collect their order from our Didsbury shop.
We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. All items are carefully packaged in order to reach you in perfect condition.