Lego Duplo Truck & Tracked Excavator - 10931
LEGO® DUPLO® Truck & Tracked Excavator (10931) encourages little builders to explore endless open-ended play. As they act out imaginative construction-site scenes with the toy truck, digger and 2 construction workers, toddlers develop valuable physical and cognitive skills that last a lifetime.
With 2 construction-worker figures, a truck with a tip function and an excavator with a rotating digger, toddlers and parents have all they need to getthe job done. Kids develop their fine motor skills as they maneuver and operate the vehicles to carry out various construction-site tasks. There are toy boulders to scoop up into the truck. But watch out, the boulder can easily split open!
- Parents and preschoolers can act out construction-site stories together with the LEGO® DUPLO® Truck & Tracked Excavator (10931). As they explore open-ended play, toddlers build developmental skills that last a lifetime.
- Includes 2 contemporary construction-worker figures, a push-along truck with a tip function, a push-along excavator with a rotating digger, and a toy boulder that kids can open up.
- Parents and caregivers share developmental milestones with their little builder as they join in the imaginative construction-site fun. Fine motor skills and problem-solving abilities develop as kids operate the vehicles.
- The truck measures over 11cm high, 14cm long and 7cm wide and the excavator measures over 12cm high, 18cm long and 7cm wide – the perfect size for little hands to pick up and place.
- No batteries needed. The LEGO® DUPLO® Truck & Tracked Excavator playset is powered by kids’ imaginations – so the hands-on, creative fun never ends!
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are designed to entertain, stimulate and inspire the minds of preschoolers. With familiar scenes, fun characters and toddler-friendly pieces, they unleash young imaginations with open-ended play.
- Since 1969, LEGO® DUPLO® toddler toys have met the highest industry standards. This ensures they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – every time.
- Number of pieces - 20
Delivery of orders
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service
Orders under £75 - £2.95 per order
Orders over £75 - shipping is FREE OF CHARGE
- Royal Mail 24 hours tracked service - £7.50
Orders received before midday Monday to Friday are usually processed and shipped that day. Orders received after midday will be shipped the next working day.
In busier periods it may take slightly longer but we will still aim to have processed and dispatched your order within three working days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed over the weekend will usually be packed and dispatched on Monday.
Our standard delivery charges above refer to deliveries to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. We can arrange for shipping to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands but please contact us on 0161 445 1097 to discuss as shipping will need to be calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the parcel to be shipped.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified timescales, however where it is not possible to meet these timescales due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We use the Royal Mail to deliver our orders and have found them to be reliable. We use the 48 hour tracked service and a tracking number will be emailed to customers once the parcel has been collected by the Collections department. We also offer a 24 hour tracked service for a higher rate.
Certain items are not held in our shop but are dispatched direct from our suppliers, this will be advised in the product description. Our suppliers will also aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of orders being received, however again this may vary at busier times of the year or for certain areas.
If the postman/woman is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery services at our discretion. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon receipt of the products or on the date of first attempted delivery by us provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
We do not currently offer international shipping, we are able to take orders from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is in the UK.
Click and Collect
Customers may order online and opt to collect their order from our Didsbury shop.
We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. All items are carefully packaged in order to reach you in perfect condition.