Lego Duplo Bulldozer - 10930
The LEGO® DUPLO® Construction Bulldozer (10930) inspires toddlers to build, bulldoze and enjoy endless open-ended creative play. As they role-play construction stories with this functional toy, they develop physical and cognitive skills that last a lifetime.
Featuring a construction worker figure in a hi-visibility vest, this cute, movable bulldozer provides a great opportunity for toddlers and parents to work together as a team. Kids build theirfine motor skills driving the truck to the construction site and raising the boulder in the scoop. But, be careful, that boulder could crack open at any moment.
- As toddlers role-play imaginative building-site stories with the LEGO® DUPLO® Construction Bulldozer (10930), they also build developmental skills that last a lifetime!
- Includes a cute, movable bulldozer with a hand-operated, lift-up scoop, a boulder that cracks open, a sign to warn the traffic, and a construction worker figure in a hi-visibility vest.
- Parents and caregivers share imaginative role-play with their little builder as kids develop their fine motor skills driving the truck to the construction site and scooping up a boulder.
- The Bulldozer measures over 10cm high, 17cm long and 7cm wide – the perfect size to take the imaginative play wherever kids go. Combine with other LEGO® DUPLO® Construction sets for even more fun.
- No batteries are needed for this hands-on playset. The LEGO® DUPLO® Bulldozer is fueled solely by kids’ imaginations – so it never stops!
- Simple instructions include ideas and inspiration to ensure parents and toddlers can maximize the fun and developmental benefits of this versatile toy straight from the box.
- Recommended ages 2 years +
- Number of pieces - 10
Delivery of orders
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service
Orders under £75 - £2.95 per order
Orders over £75 - shipping is FREE OF CHARGE
- Royal Mail 24 hours tracked service - £7.50
Orders received before midday Monday to Friday are usually processed and shipped that day. Orders received after midday will be shipped the next working day.
In busier periods it may take slightly longer but we will still aim to have processed and dispatched your order within three working days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed over the weekend will usually be packed and dispatched on Monday.
Our standard delivery charges above refer to deliveries to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. We can arrange for shipping to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands but please contact us on 0161 445 1097 to discuss as shipping will need to be calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the parcel to be shipped.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified timescales, however where it is not possible to meet these timescales due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We use the Royal Mail to deliver our orders and have found them to be reliable. We use the 48 hour tracked service and a tracking number will be emailed to customers once the parcel has been collected by the Collections department. We also offer a 24 hour tracked service for a higher rate.
Certain items are not held in our shop but are dispatched direct from our suppliers, this will be advised in the product description. Our suppliers will also aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of orders being received, however again this may vary at busier times of the year or for certain areas.
If the postman/woman is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery services at our discretion. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon receipt of the products or on the date of first attempted delivery by us provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
We do not currently offer international shipping, we are able to take orders from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is in the UK.
Click and Collect
Customers may order online and opt to collect their order from our Didsbury shop.
We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. All items are carefully packaged in order to reach you in perfect condition.