Lego Super Mario - Yoshis' Egg-cellent Forest Expansion Set 71428
A Starter Course (71360 with LEGO® Mario™, 71387 with LEGO® Luigi™ or 71403 with LEGO® Peach™) is needed for interactive play.
Let the role-play fun begin with the Yoshis in an egg-cellent forest with this LEGO® Super Mario™ building toy for kids (71428) aged 6+. A cool anytime treat or gift for gamers, it features Pink Yoshi and Yellow Yoshi toy LEGO Super Mario figures, plus a brick-built forest with an apple tree and the Yoshi’s Egg element. Help the Yoshis collect apples from the tree, put them in a basket and look after the Yoshi’s Egg.
For interactive play, add a LEGO® Mario™, LEGO® Luigi™ or LEGO® Peach™ figure from a LEGO Super Mario Starter Course (71360, 71387 or 71403 – each sold separately). When an interactive figure jumps on the Action Tag, an egg appears on its digital screen. Rock the interactive figure like a baby to hatch the digital egg and see which Yoshi you’ll get on the figure’s belly screen. Then jump and flip to trigger the Yoshi’s voice.
Find building instructions for this Expansion Set on the LEGO Super Mario app, which also offers inspiration for different ways to build and play.
- Collectible Yoshi toy for kids with a LEGO® Yoshi Egg element – Role-play in the world of LEGO® Super Mario™ with Yoshis’ Egg-cellent Forest Expansion Set, featuring a brick-built forest
- Includes 2 brick-built Super Mario™ characters – Help the Pink Yoshi and Yellow Yoshi figures look after the Yoshi’s Egg, collect apples from the tree and put them in a basket
- Interactive play – Invite LEGO® Mario™, LEGO® Luigi™ or LEGO® Peach™ (figures not included) into the forest and jump on the Action Tag to make an egg appear on their digital screens
- Hatch the digital Yoshi’s Egg – Rock the interactive figure like a baby to hatch the digital egg, jump and flip it to trigger the Yoshi’s voice, and more
- Gift for kids aged 6 and over – Give this 107-piece set as a Christmas gift for girls, boys and gamers; a LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course (71360, 71387 or 71403) is needed for interactive play
- App-assisted building – Download the LEGO® Super Mario™ app for building instructions, creative inspiration and more; for a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck
- Inspire kids’ imaginations – LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets are designed for solo or social play, offering role-play, digital coin-collecting and creative challenges through expansion and rebuilding
- Buildable forest – The Yoshis’ forest measures over 7 cm (2.5 in.) high, 11 cm (4.5 in.) wide and 7 cm (2.5 in.) deep and can be added to other LEGO® Super Mario™ sets
Number of pieces - 107
Recommended ages 6 years+
Delivery of orders
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service
Orders under £75 - £3.50 per order
Orders over £75 - shipping is FREE OF CHARGE
- Royal Mail 24 hours tracked service - £8.25
Orders received before midday Monday to Friday are usually processed and shipped that day. Orders received after 2.00pm will be shipped the next working day.
In busier periods it may take slightly longer but we will still aim to have processed and dispatched your order within three working days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed over the weekend will usually be packed and dispatched on Monday.
Our standard delivery charges above refer to deliveries to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. We can arrange for shipping to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands but please contact us on 0161 445 1097 to discuss as shipping will need to be calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the parcel to be shipped.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified timescales, however where it is not possible to meet these timescales due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We use the Royal Mail to deliver our orders and have found them to be reliable. We use the 48 hour tracked service and a tracking number will be emailed to customers once the parcel has been collected by the Collections department. We also offer a 24 hour tracked service for a higher rate.
Certain items are not held in our shop but are dispatched direct from our suppliers, this will be advised in the product description. Our suppliers will also aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of orders being received, however again this may vary at busier times of the year or for certain areas.
If the postman/woman is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery services at our discretion. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon receipt of the products or on the date of first attempted delivery by us provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
We do not currently offer international shipping, we are able to take orders from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is in the UK.
Click and Collect
Customers may order online and opt to collect their order from our Didsbury shop.
We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. All items are carefully packaged in order to reach you in perfect condition.