LEGO MINECRAFT - The Skeleton Dungeon 21189
LEGO® Minecraft® The Skeleton Dungeon (21189) is an action-packed toy for Minecraft players aged 8 and up.
Classic Minecraft adventures with LEGO creativity
This versatile playset pits a cave explorer against hostile skeletons in a multi-biome environment comprising a dripstone cave with stalagmites and stalactites; a lush cave with bushes, vines, water, clay and torches; and the skeletons’ dungeon, which includes a spinning skeleton spawner. Hands-on action includes pushing a stalagmite tomake rocks crash down onto the hostile mobs and rotating a wall to reveal a third skeleton. Weapons include a crossbow and pickaxe, and there’s also a chest containing a music record, bread and a bone. There’s everything a Minecraft player needs to enjoy endless creative adventures!
- Action-packed set for Minecraft® players – With classic details, hands-on features and multiple biomes, LEGO® Minecraft The Skeleton Dungeon (21189) has everything kids need for endless adventures
- Iconic features – Includes the cave explorer, 3 skeletons and 3 biomes: a dripstone cave with a rock-fall function; a lush cave with bushes, clay and torches; and a dungeon with a skeleton spawner
- Many ways to play – Kids can build, explore, battle and operate fun features as they embark on endless Minecraft® adventures, then rebuild the set for even more creative play
- Gift for kids – Give Minecraft® players aged 8 and up a birthday, holiday or any-day treat with this hands-on version of the video game
- Reconfigurable fun – Measuring over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high, 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (14 cm) deep, this versatile set is packed with play possibilities
- Minecraft® made real – LEGO® Minecraft sets give kids a different way to enjoy the video game, with mobs, scenes and features brought to life with the hands-on creativity of LEGO bricks
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards
Number of pieces - 364
Recommended ages 8 years +
Delivery of orders
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service
Orders under £75 - £2.95 per order
Orders over £75 - shipping is FREE OF CHARGE
- Royal Mail 24 hours tracked service - £7.50
Orders received before midday Monday to Friday are usually processed and shipped that day. Orders received after midday will be shipped the next working day.
In busier periods it may take slightly longer but we will still aim to have processed and dispatched your order within three working days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed over the weekend will usually be packed and dispatched on Monday.
Our standard delivery charges above refer to deliveries to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. We can arrange for shipping to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands but please contact us on 0161 445 1097 to discuss as shipping will need to be calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the parcel to be shipped.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified timescales, however where it is not possible to meet these timescales due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We use the Royal Mail to deliver our orders and have found them to be reliable. We use the 48 hour tracked service and a tracking number will be emailed to customers once the parcel has been collected by the Collections department. We also offer a 24 hour tracked service for a higher rate.
Certain items are not held in our shop but are dispatched direct from our suppliers, this will be advised in the product description. Our suppliers will also aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of orders being received, however again this may vary at busier times of the year or for certain areas.
If the postman/woman is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery services at our discretion. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon receipt of the products or on the date of first attempted delivery by us provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
We do not currently offer international shipping, we are able to take orders from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is in the UK.
Click and Collect
Customers may order online and opt to collect their order from our Didsbury shop.
We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. All items are carefully packaged in order to reach you in perfect condition.