Lego Friends - Ice-Cream Truck 41715
Youngsters create this cool truck by assembling the bricks on the sturdy Starter Brick base. The play starts right away since each bag of bricks contains a character and a build. Not that kids will need much help to make their model – this ice-cream playset comes with interactive digital building instructions. The free LEGO Building Instructions app lets builders of any age zoom, rotate and view the model using the special ghost mode for immersive construction fun.
• The LEGO® Friends Ice-Cream Truck (41715) serves up hours of role-play fun for boys and girls aged 4+ as they pretend to sell ice creams and hang out with friends
• Creative gift packed with features – Comes with LEGO® Friends characters Andrea and Roxy, plus a dog figure and all the bricks needed to construct a colourful ice-cream truck
• Authentic details – Kids can pretend to drive the truck around, get different-flavoured ice creams or an ice-pop from the truck’s freezer, use the cash register or feed the dog a bone
• Shop play for kids aged 4 and up – This ice-cream truck makes a great anytime gift for boys and girls who love to play shop or make toy vehicles
• Designed for little builders – 4+ toy playsets are easy to build thanks to the included Starter Bricks: a sturdy base onto on which the bricks of this food truck toy are assembled
• Ideal size for little hands – Measuring over 11 cm high, 13 cm long and 7 cm wide, this truck is easy for little hands to guide around an imaginary neighborhood
• Includes an interactive building guide – Kids can zoom, rotate and view the model from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets
Number of pieces - 84
Recommended ages 4 years+
Delivery of orders
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service
Orders under £75 - £2.95 per order
Orders over £75 - shipping is FREE OF CHARGE
- Royal Mail 24 hours tracked service - £7.50
Orders received before midday Monday to Friday are usually processed and shipped that day. Orders received after midday will be shipped the next working day.
In busier periods it may take slightly longer but we will still aim to have processed and dispatched your order within three working days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed over the weekend will usually be packed and dispatched on Monday.
Our standard delivery charges above refer to deliveries to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. We can arrange for shipping to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands but please contact us on 0161 445 1097 to discuss as shipping will need to be calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the parcel to be shipped.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified timescales, however where it is not possible to meet these timescales due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We use the Royal Mail to deliver our orders and have found them to be reliable. We use the 48 hour tracked service and a tracking number will be emailed to customers once the parcel has been collected by the Collections department. We also offer a 24 hour tracked service for a higher rate.
Certain items are not held in our shop but are dispatched direct from our suppliers, this will be advised in the product description. Our suppliers will also aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of orders being received, however again this may vary at busier times of the year or for certain areas.
If the postman/woman is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery services at our discretion. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon receipt of the products or on the date of first attempted delivery by us provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
We do not currently offer international shipping, we are able to take orders from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is in the UK.
Click and Collect
Customers may order online and opt to collect their order from our Didsbury shop.
We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. All items are carefully packaged in order to reach you in perfect condition.