LEGO Advent Calendar Lego Friends 2023 41758
Give LEGO® Friends fans aged 6 and up a treat this festive season with the LEGO Friends Advent Calendar 2023 (41758) set. Each door opens to reveal a mini-doll, micro-doll or mini build to make the countdown to Christmas extra special.
A creative gift for pet lovers
This advent calendar celebrates the pets of Heartlake City. Kids will love discovering the different animals, mini-dolls, mini builds and accessories that come together to create the festive pet playground display. The pets can play in the playground or take a ride on the Christmas train. Kids can get creative as they help Leo and Autumn decorate the Christmas tree.
A Christmas display to customize
The calendar comes with a playmat and different modules that can be connected and rearranged to create a playground for all the pets to play in. Kids can find the Christmas box and decorate and customize the Christmas tree with a range of colorful dots.
- An advent calendar packed with pet-themed activities – Count down to Christmas with the LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar (41758), containing buildable characters, activities and accessories
- Build a festive pet playground – Kids can enjoy assembling the pet playground as they open the doors
- Capture the Christmas spirit – Comes with 10 LEGO® Friends characters, plus fun Christmas activities
- Hours of role-play fun – 24 mini build toys let kids create a host of different pet adventures withthis pet playground advent calendar
- A gift for advent – This creative Advent Calendar can be given to kids aged 6+ and creates a fun activity to enjoy throughout December and beyond
- Dimensions – This LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar gift box measures over 9 in. (25 cm) high, 14 in. (37 cm) wide and 2 in. (6 cm) deep
- A new generation of Heartlake City – In January 2023, the LEGO® Friends universe expanded to introduce new characters and new locations to inspire more creative adventures
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® Friends gifts fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect perfectly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards
Delivery of orders
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service
Orders under £75 - £3.50 per order
Orders over £75 - shipping is FREE OF CHARGE
- Royal Mail 24 hours tracked service - £8.25
Orders received before midday Monday to Friday are usually processed and shipped that day. Orders received after 2.00pm will be shipped the next working day.
In busier periods it may take slightly longer but we will still aim to have processed and dispatched your order within three working days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed over the weekend will usually be packed and dispatched on Monday.
Our standard delivery charges above refer to deliveries to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. We can arrange for shipping to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands but please contact us on 0161 445 1097 to discuss as shipping will need to be calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the parcel to be shipped.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified timescales, however where it is not possible to meet these timescales due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We use the Royal Mail to deliver our orders and have found them to be reliable. We use the 48 hour tracked service and a tracking number will be emailed to customers once the parcel has been collected by the Collections department. We also offer a 24 hour tracked service for a higher rate.
Certain items are not held in our shop but are dispatched direct from our suppliers, this will be advised in the product description. Our suppliers will also aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of orders being received, however again this may vary at busier times of the year or for certain areas.
If the postman/woman is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery services at our discretion. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon receipt of the products or on the date of first attempted delivery by us provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
We do not currently offer international shipping, we are able to take orders from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is in the UK.
Click and Collect
Customers may order online and opt to collect their order from our Didsbury shop.
We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. All items are carefully packaged in order to reach you in perfect condition.