LEGO Minifigures Series 22 71032
Kids can expand any LEGO® set or collection with these cool, treat-sized Minifigures Series 22 (71032) toys for ages 5+. This new-for-January-2022 series features a great lineup of exclusive LEGO people and characters to collect and display or to take independent or group play in imaginative new directions.
Outstanding collection of fun
Children and adult fans can say “Hi!” to an updated, limited-edition range of creative characters, including Bird-watcher, Chili Costume Fan, Figure Skating Champion, Forest Elf, Horse and Groom, Night Protector, Racoon Costume Fan, Robot Repair Tech, Space Creature, Snow Guardian, Troubadour and Wheelchair Racer.
Each finely crafted, highly detailed LEGO minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with one or more accessories and a collector’s leaflet, making a great little gift that will put a smile on anyone’s face.
- Unexpected characters – Encourage endless play with these cool LEGO® Minifigures Series 22 (71032) bags. A fun surprise treat for kids and fans of any age
- Collectible fun in a bag – 1 of 12 unique, buildable LEGO® characters to reveal, plus one or more accessories and a collector’s leaflet. A great addition to any collection
- For kids of all ages – LEGO® Minifigures characters appeal to any kid aged 5 and up, inspiring imagination and helping build creativity and confidence through individual play or with friends
- Great ‘just because’ treat – These high-quality, limited-edition minifigures and accessories make a perfect unexpected gift any time
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards
Delivery of orders
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service
Orders under £75 - £2.95 per order
Orders over £75 - shipping is FREE OF CHARGE
- Royal Mail 24 hours tracked service - £7.50
Orders received before midday Monday to Friday are usually processed and shipped that day. Orders received after midday will be shipped the next working day.
In busier periods it may take slightly longer but we will still aim to have processed and dispatched your order within three working days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed over the weekend will usually be packed and dispatched on Monday.
Our standard delivery charges above refer to deliveries to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. We can arrange for shipping to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands but please contact us on 0161 445 1097 to discuss as shipping will need to be calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the parcel to be shipped.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified timescales, however where it is not possible to meet these timescales due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We use the Royal Mail to deliver our orders and have found them to be reliable. We use the 48 hour tracked service and a tracking number will be emailed to customers once the parcel has been collected by the Collections department. We also offer a 24 hour tracked service for a higher rate.
Certain items are not held in our shop but are dispatched direct from our suppliers, this will be advised in the product description. Our suppliers will also aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of orders being received, however again this may vary at busier times of the year or for certain areas.
If the postman/woman is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery services at our discretion. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon receipt of the products or on the date of first attempted delivery by us provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
We do not currently offer international shipping, we are able to take orders from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is in the UK.
Click and Collect
Customers may order online and opt to collect their order from our Didsbury shop.
We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. All items are carefully packaged in order to reach you in perfect condition.